MAY/JUNE HALF TERM
Booking is now open for our May/June Half Term Camps 2022!
Join us during the May/June half-term for fun-filled gymnastics camps!
Our activity camps take place over the school holidays and half-terms where children can learn new skills, make friends and take part in fun activities! Whether your child is a complete beginner or developing gymnast, they will find something to keep them entertained at Cheltenham & Gloucester Gymnastics Club.
Children aged 5 & 6 should only be booked on either the morning or afternoon on any given day.
Morning camps: 09:00 - 12:00
Afternoon camps: 13:00 - 16:00
You can drop off your child up to 30 minutes before the advertised start time and collect up to 30 minutes after the advertised end time free of charge!
What to wear:
- T-shirt or vest
- Shorts or leggings
What to bring:
- Morning/afternoon snacks
- Lunch (if booked on a morning and afternoon camp)
- Water bottle (water filling station is available)
- By booking a camp, you agree to our Terms and Conditions
- All bookings are non-refundable
- For the safety and welfare of all attendees, the viewing area will be closed for activity camps
- The morning session begins at 09:00 prompt, the afternoon session begins at 13:00 prompt. Please arrive at the gym in good time; any arrivals more than 10 minutes late will not be admitted to the camp. The warm-up is an essential part of the camp.